World Wide Web Research
Next Generation WebWeb Tools
- Manley, S., Seltzer., M., Web Facts and Fantasy Proceedings of the 1997 USENIX Symposium on Internet Technologies and Systems, Monterey, CA, December 1997.
- An Analysis of Issues Facing World Wide Web Servers, a Senior Thesis by Stephen Manley Compressed Postscript
- Autonomous Replication in Wide-Area Distributed Systems, a Senior thesis by James Gwertzman.
- The Case for Geographical Push Caching. Appeared in the Proceedings of the Fifth Annual Workshop on Hot Operating Systems, Orcas Island, WA, May 1995, 51-55.
- An Analysis of Geographical Push-Caching.
- World Wide Web Cache Consistency. Appeared in the Proceedings of the 1996 USENIX Technical Conference, San Diego, CA, Jan 1996. (postscript version)
- People, Places, and Things: The Next Generation Web. Appeared in the Proceedings of the 1996 CompCON, Santa Clara, February 1996.
- Push Cache Simulator from James Gwertzman's Senior Thesis 1994.
- Cache Consistency Simulator from 1996 USENIX paper. The source code included here is not the final version. It does not include the trace-driven workload. We will try to make the complete version available as soon as possible.
- hBench:Web the new self configuring, scaling WWW server benchmark
- Last change: March 18, 1997